Friday, January 8, 2010

First snow of 2010!

Happy New Year!, everyone. I wanted to get my last post in before Caleb arrives, and I wanted to move beyond Christmas! I really, really enjoyed the holidays this year for some reason though.

The next post will most likely be baby pictures and maybe videos (thanks to my thoughtful wife who bought me an HD UltraFlip video camera for Christmas). It's so easy, and so cool!

Signs are continuing to point toward a little bundle arriving at the Brooks home soon.

Here are some pictures I took this morning - I wanted to get some pristine "snow" pictures. I had really hoped for some snow before Christmas to see how it would have looked at night with the exterior Christmas lights aglow. Maybe next year! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the arrival of a BOY in our family(precious few of those in the Stice family)! Yours and Kelli's house is amazing without snow, but even more beautiful with it. Maybe you could practice skiing in your back yard. lol I can tell the anticipation of Caleb's arrvial is growing daily! You guys are in for the ultimate ride in life! Can't wait! Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics are beautiful! Can't wait to meet Caleb! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!What a handsome and strong looking young man that Caleb is!! I'm sure he will not mind sharing his beautiful home with you two;he looks so strong, like he could go bear hunting with a switch!! Its going to be great fun for all of you and we wish you the best of everything. Love ya, Joe and Edda

    ReplyDelete